At emspace marketing, being involved in the community is something we take very seriously.
We have been on the Mayor’s Gala Committee since it began, over 12 years ago, providing branding, website design/development, and various marketing materials each year, celebrating different themes. We are very proud to say that our Committee has raised over $3 million to date, supporting local charities throughout our community.
We have volunteered on a number of committees and for a number of non profit organizations over the years, including:
- Pickering Mayor’s Gala
- Autism Society of Ontario
- Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade
- Ontario Wood Carver’s Club
- Big Brothers & Sisters of Ajax-Pickering
- Herizon House
- Frenchman’s Bay Power Squadron
- Maple Ridge Public School
- Pickering Soccer Club
- Terry James – Honour the Volunteer Annual Charity Golf Tournament/Fundraiser
- 2001 Volunteer Committee – International Year of the Volunteer
We take great pride in having helped these organizations over the years, and look forward to our continued partnership.